Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cardiopulmonary Espionage

Photo Run 4mi
I set out with my digital camera to document some of the areas mentioned in previous posts. I always feel a little strange taking pictures when I’m out running, like people will think I’m some kind of federal agent disguised as a friendly neighborhood jogger. My obvious lack of running prowess only serves to support this suspicion.
I stop along the way to shoot the hidden spring on North Street, the dismantled Wahl house, and the River Shore spring, along with some other neighborhood design gems. My legs are still stiff from my 15 mile run, and I don’t know why this run has taken so much out of me, but I don’t think that over training is the issue. I vow to be more diligent about my crosstraining sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home