Sunday, July 17, 2005

Bo's Meats


Bo's Meats 2.8mi
I took things slowly for a couple of reasons. First, by the time I got home from work the sun was already high in the sky and the temperature was pushing ninety degrees. We didn't sleep a lot last night and I already hadn't been feeling so well yesterday.
I took the camera with me and I walked a new route past a few Seminole Heights landmarks like Bo's Ice Cream and the House Of Meats. I wanted to do a little photo documentation, but the camera batteries crapped out on my when I tried to take the first picture.
Jan and I met Eric for breakfast at Three Coins and I had a big plate of eggs, pancakes, and bacon before Eric and I set off to do some work on his house. We spent the day knocking down a cinderblock wall and framing it out for french doors. We didn't stop for lunch and I didn't drink much water. About 5:00 a drank a couple of beers and I felt like I was going to pass out.
We met the family for dinner later and by 9:30 I was at home and asleep on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home